In the age of Google a universe of information is at your fingertips. Type in a few words or a phrase and the info you desired is returned in seconds, most of the time. But what can you do when Google fails to find what you need? Or when it returns so much information it would take forever to sort through?
- This Google training will show provide you with tips, tactics and techniques to help you find facts and data you need.
- How to find email addresses, phone numbers and other contact information.
- Where to find information about people within a business or other organizations.
- How the Search Engine Optimization hijacks your search results and what you can do about it.
- The hidden information you can find on the “Deep Web”.
- Customizing your searches to reduce the number of results returned and save your search time.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
There is such vast amount information on the Internet that getting the search results you are looking for and sorting through them is becoming more and more difficult.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional use numerous methods to manipulate your results so you’ll go to the websites they’re working for. Understanding how SEO techniques exploit keywords to game search results helps you keep control of your search results.
Google and other search engines ignore most types of punctuation. Still there are certain symbols that, if you know how to use them effectively, can help improve your search results.
Search operators can be utilized in your searches to help provide more focused results and speed up your searches.
The “Deep Web” is 400 to 500 times large than the surface web and contains vast amounts of useful data, such as databases, spreadsheets and archived document. But you won’t find it with normal search engines, like Google or Yahoo.
No single search engine contains everything available on the web. But if you know about “specialized” search engines you can use them more potentially useful content.
- The most common search engine mistakes and how you can avoid them.
- Overview of general and specialized searches engines and when you should use one or the other
- How to use search operators to find the content you want.
- Adding punctuation to improve your search results.
- What are the differences between the surface web, the dark web and the deep web?
- Finding people inside companies and institutions and their contact information.
- Search techniques for photos, pictures and other images.
- How “advanced” searches can narrow your search by date, country, amount, language, or other criteria.
- Finding archival content that has been cached, but can still be found.
- How to eliminate duplicate product search results generated by affiliate links.
- How to find and use related words and term to find what you are looking for.
- Techniques to narrow down your searches to just the most relevant and useful information.
Attendees will be able to –
- Demonstrate ways to get better internet search results.
- Find obscure or hidden information without hacking.
- Explain the different types of specialized search engines and how to best use them.
- Discuss techniques for finding specified types of content such as images, spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides and more.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Sales people looking to find more leads and prospects.
- Sales professionals seeking information about prospects before sales presentations.
- Marketers who want to find competitive intelligence.
- Recruiters want to find “passive” job candidates.
- Human resources professionals seeking information about candidates.
- Job hunters researching prospective employers.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244